2017 Exhibitors Registration
20th Annual Space Coast Birding And Wildlife Festival
January 25 - 30, 2017
EASTERN FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE TITUSVILLE CAMPUS
1311 North Highway U. S. 1 - Titusville, Florida 32796
We are excited to feature our Indian River Lagoon and Florida's waterways which are critical to the success of the Sunshine State's unique birds and wildlife.
2017 EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All exhibitor booths are filled. 2017 SCBWF Festival Exhibitor registration is closed.
- Email me your registration form and I will contact you for your credit card payment information.
- Other booth assignments will be made as registration information forms and payments are received and space is approved.
- Email your registration form with a note to me that you are posting your check payment to Brevard Nature Alliance, P.O. Box 1972, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, Attention: Exhibits.
- Mail your completed registration form with your check payment to Brevard Nature Alliance, P.O. Box 1972, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, Attention: Exhibits.
- Questions? Please email me at email@example.com or call me at 321-268-5888.
2017 Exhibit Center hours are:
- SET-UP Tuesday, January 24, 2017 from 1:00pm - 6:00pm
- SET-UP Wednesday, January 25, 2017 from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- OPEN Wednesday, January 25, 2017 from 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- OPEN Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- OPEN Friday, January 27, 2017 from 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- OPEN Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 10:00am - 4:00pm
- TAKEDOWN Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Building 4 (Gymnatorium) - Exhibit Center
- Building 4 will display draped Exhibit Booths and 2 chairs at a price of $500 each.
- These booths are configured at 10'x10'.
- Also featured in this large room will be the Silent Auction and various Florida wildlife rehabbers who will feature birds of prey and other wildlife.
Building 3 (Student Center) - Arts & Exhibits Fair
- Building 3 will display draped Exhibit Tables and 2 chairs at a price of $100 each.
- These Exhibit table areas are configured at around 8'x9'. Booth walling on the sides will not be used in order to encourage an ambience of meandering and camaraderie.
- Also featured in this large room will be the Titusville Art League Competitions and Show, featuring outstanding displays.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in January 2017.
2017 Exhibitor Forms for Download
2017 Exhibitor Cover Letter (pdf)
2017 Exhibitor Registration Form (pdf)
2017 Arts & Exhibits Building 3 Layout (pdf)
2017 Exhibit Center Building 4 layout (pdf)
EFSC Campus Map (pdf)
2016 SCBWF Economic Impact Estimates (pdf)