Attendee Registration Information
All registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and processed in the order in which received. Register early to avoid missing out on a favorite field trip, presentation or special activity. Submit one registration per person/attendee. Payment may be made by check, money order, VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card. No debit or gift cards accepted.
If the activity you want is filled, you may indicate a 2nd choice or request to have your name placed on a waiting list for that activity by checking "Wait" on this registration form or checking "Wait List" online. You must include your cell phone number for contact. First come, first served on all waiting lists. Wait List status does not imply that you are registered for an activity - DO NOT INCLUDE WAIT LIST EVENTS IN YOUR PAYMENT! Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The Festival Registration Fee is $20. Registration fee is FREE if you are under age 12 and accompanied by an adult.
Register OnlineRegistration is closed.
Print Registration Form
All mail or fax registrations must be received by 5:00pm on Jan. 15, 2014. After that date, you may register at the Festival for any activities that are available.
Registration by mail or fax will be confirmed by email or fax. No confirmations will be made after Jan. 15, 2014.All times are Eastern, U.S. time.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellations for the entire festival accepted by email ONLY through 5:00pm on January 4, 2014.
- Cancellations made by 5:00pm on Dec. 23, 2013 will receive a full refund less the Registration Fee.
- Cancellations made by 5:00pm on Jan. 4, 2014 will receive a 50% refund less the Registration Fee.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations after Jan. 4, 2014 or for no-shows.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel an activity or substitute an activity when necessary. If an activity is cancelled, a refund will be given for that activity only.
- All refunds will be processed within 30-60 days following the end of the Festival.
Welcome bags and lanyards may be picked up at Festival Headquarters -Eastern Florida State College, Titusville - from 1:00pm-5:00pm on Tue., Jan. 21, 2014. No changes in registrations can be made on that day. Welcome bags and lanyards will also be available for pick up each day at the Registration Desk.