Attendee Registration Information
All registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and processed in the order in which received. Register early to avoid missing out on a favorite field trip, presentation or special activity. Submit one registration per person/attendee. Payment may be made with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. No debit or gift cards accepted.
If the activity you want is filled, you may indicate a 2nd choice or request to have your name placed on a waiting list for that activity by checking "Wait List" online. You must include your cell phone number for contact. First come, first served on all waiting lists. Wait List status does not imply that you are registered for an activity. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Space Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival Cancellation Policy
Please see below for an update to our registration and activities cancellation policy. The Brevard Nature Alliance/Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival is a 501 ( c ) 3 organization. The operation of the Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival each year is funded entirely through registration and activity fees, grants, sponsorships, and community partnerships. All times are Eastern Standard Time (USA).
- The registration fee of $30 is not refundable.
- On-line registrations must be received by January 20, 2015.
- Cancellations made by January 4, 2015 by 5:00 pm, will receive a 50% refund, less the registration fee.
- Cancellations received January 4, 2015 after 5pm are not refundable. "No-shows" at registered events are not refundable.
- The Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival reserves the right to cancel an activity or substitute an activity when necessary. If an activity is cancelled, a refund will be given for that activity only.
- Cancellation notices are posted on our Updates/Messages page.
Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival Refund Assurance
With the update to our cancellation policy, we will offer the following for cancellations after 5:00pm on January 4, 2015:
- For an additional fee of $25, we will extend our cancellation acceptance to 100% (less the registration fee of $30) for all cancellations, regardless of the reason! We know that things sometimes happen beyond our control. This allows the Brevard Nature Alliance/Space Coast Birding & Wildlife Festival to recoup funds in the event of cancellations and meet our obligations.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Welcome bags and lanyards may be picked up at Festival Headquarters -Eastern Florida State College, Titusville - from 1:00pm-5:00pm on Tue., Jan. 20, 2015. No changes in registrations can be made on that day. Welcome bags and lanyards will also be available for pick up each day at the Registration Desk.